Don Bosco (St. John Bosco) was inspired to create a vast movement of persons to bring the Gospel of Jesus to young people and to work for their benefit. Don Bosco founded:
Salesian News and Featured Articles
- Rwanda - Rector Major's encouragement to Salesian Family
- Italy - Joy of the Gospel for the young, “no one left behind”
- Haiti - "LAKAY Don Bosco": 30 years of joyful service
- Rwanda - The Rector Major: "a young man who has no God within himself cannot be truly happy"
- Mozambique - "Canção Nova" comes to the country to lead "Radio Don Bosco"
- RMG - Young scientists at the service of the common good
- UN - Circular migration, young people and opportunities for development
- Burundi - Rector Major: "Go and bear witness of the spirit you have received from Don Bosco"
- Venezuela - Urgent support and media silence
- India – Time to volunteer, time for discernment
- Burundi - The Rector Major reaches Salesian Ngozi center
- Burundi - "You young are the reason for our presence, you are the reason for the Salesian mission"
- Syria - "I am writing to you in these days always full of death and suffering"
- Morocco - Ordination of Archbishop of Rabat, Msgr. Cristóbal López, SDB: "The principle service ... is the service of love"
- Mozambique - Fr Filiberto González speaks on Salesian presence in social networks
- RMG – 9 March 2018: 161st anniversary of dies natalis of St Domenico Savio
- Haiti – Don Bosco Prep Students Assist Missionaries of the Poor in Mission Trip
- Myanmar – Myitkyina Vocational Training Center as Project SMD 2018
- RMG - "Adveniat Regnum Tuum": the episcopal motto of the nominated archbishop of Rabat, mgr. Cristóbal López
- India - Salesians for the environmental education of young people
Reflections on Salesian Connections by Fr. Francis (Francesco) Piccollo
Introduced by Fr. Michael Ribotta, SDB
A young boy stole bread from Don Bosco and in turn, Don Bosco stole his heart for God. A Salesian vocation story worth retelling...
(A short story about Don Bosco's life and his Mission To Love)
St. John Bosco began his ministry to youth in 1841. Today the Salesians continue that ministry for young people in schools, parishes, and youth centers throughout the world. Are you thinking of a religious vocation?