Don Bosco (St. John Bosco) was inspired to create a vast movement of persons to bring the Gospel of Jesus to young people and to work for their benefit. Don Bosco founded:
Salesian News and Featured Articles
- Nepal – Nepal Don Bosco Society hands over earthquake resilient school to villagers
- Ecuador - 130 years of Salesian presence
- Australia - 2018 as “Year of Youth”
- Philippines – Don Bosco Pasil affected by Fire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo - Portrait of young Joseph
- Spain - A solidarity movement to support the poor
- Brazil – The Festive Oratory, an educational and pastoral heritage of the Church, Belém archdiocese to start festive oratories
- Italy - "150 teens in search of an author.".Borgo Ragazzi Don Bosco in support of young people
- Italy - In memory of Fr Pietro Zago, SDB
- Spain – "Spain-Saint James Major" Province launches 2018 vocational campaign
- India - Fr Tom's thanks: "You have purchased freedom for me from the Lord"
- RMG - Salesian Mission Day 2018: "Whispering the Gospel in Asia"
- Uruguay - Music is an art to evangelize and transmit the essence of Salesian charism
- RMG - 36th Salesian Family Day in Turin: first time in Don Bosco's house
- Chile - Welcome Pope Francis! Two Salesian bishops receive the Holy Father.
- Nepal - Tour of Indo-Nepalese friendship commemorates Don Bosco's 25 years in Nepal
- Brazil - Listening among the people of Bororo: Beatus Volkmar, Indonesian missionary
- RMG - January 8: first liturgical commemeration of Blessed Titus Zeman
- RMG - VI General Assembly of Volunteers With Don Bosco
- Italy Formation for IME Animators
Reflections on Salesian Connections by Fr. Francis (Francesco) Piccollo
Introduced by Fr. Michael Ribotta, SDB
A young boy stole bread from Don Bosco and in turn, Don Bosco stole his heart for God. A Salesian vocation story worth retelling...
(A short story about Don Bosco's life and his Mission To Love)
St. John Bosco began his ministry to youth in 1841. Today the Salesians continue that ministry for young people in schools, parishes, and youth centers throughout the world. Are you thinking of a religious vocation?