Don Bosco (St. John Bosco) was inspired to create a vast movement of persons to bring the Gospel of Jesus to young people and to work for their benefit. Don Bosco founded:
Salesian News and Featured Articles
- Camp St. Francis 2016: Positive Impact for Boys Ages 5-13
- Provincial: We Live Our Lives in the Spirit of Don Bosco Who Dreamt ‘Big’
- Camp Savio 2016: Last Week
- Camp Savio 2016: Visiting Deacons from Mexico
- Provincial: May God Answer Our Prayers for Vocations
- Salesians, Continue Dreaming!
- You’re Invited: Salesian Perpetual Profession 2016
- Salesian Boys’ and Girls’ Club in San Francisco at Camp St. Francis
- Bosco Tech’s 27th Annual Golf Classic
- Camp San Luis Rey 2016
Reflections on Salesian Connections by Francis Piccollo
Introduced by Fr. Michael Ribotta, SDB
A young boy stole bread from Don Bosco and in turn, Don Bosco stole his heart for God. A Salesian vocation story worth retelling...
(A short story about Don Bosco's life and his Mission To Love)
Young John Bosco
God, it is said, sends the world saints when they are most needed-not men and women of "general holiness," but specialized experts who fit into the pattern of the times and are capable of giving God's tone to their century.
St. John Bosco began his ministry to youth in 1841. Today the Salesians continue that ministry for young people in schools, parishes, and youth centers throughout the world. Are you thinking of a religious vocation?
To talk to a Vocation Director or for more information please contact: